questions. Most answers are (and have been) available on this site but I
thought I’d offer this "condensed" post for those who may still have questions:
1) The pre-registration promotion is for pre-registered attendees. If you choose not to pre-register, you do not get the free gift card or the bonus DVD. A limited number of tickets will still be available at the door for $10 cash but it does not include the pre-registration special.
2) If you want to come and have NOT pre-registered, we suggest coming later in the day since the mornings can be congested due to a large number of pre-registered attendees arriving at once. To mainatin reasonable room flow, we reserve the right to temporarily suspend or stop selling "at the door" tickets on the day of the event.
3) If you have registered, simply arrive at the location you registered for and come to the Real Magic Roadshow registration desk. Make sure you have the receipt we emailed you and/or your photo id. We will check you in at that time.
4) It is not necessary to be there the moment the doors open. You can come in at any point in the day. Typically, most people spend a few hours and get more than enough value from the day.
5) This is not a convention. It is not a lecture. It is a dealer room that gets you face to face access with some of the most popular and prolific dealers/creators in the country.