Pittsburgh’s Roadshow was barnburner! The crowd was very receptive, eager, and HUGE! We were all very happy with the day and appreciative that so many magicians turned out for the event. Many had driven hours just to be there and I think it’s safe to say no one left disappointed. Thanks to everyone who participated and to all the local clubs who got the word out for us. A VERY special thank you goes out to The Cuckoo’s Nest for all their help with promotion and being part of the day as well! Thanks again Pittsburgh – now the Roadshow crew is rolling towards Boston!
Pre-Registration for Pittsburgh closes tonight at Midnight ET! A limited number of tickets will still be available for $10 CASH at the door - BUT only pre-registered guests get the gift card and free DVD. So take advantage of the pre-registration offer before it's too late!
Thanks Detroit for making our inaugural Roadshow such a great success. We had a full house filled with enthusiastic magicians. You’ve set the bar high for the next cities! Special thanks goes out to Wunderground Magic and ABC Magic Shop for helping to get the word, it was great to have you as our guests for the day. We'll be posting some pictures soon! Now on to Pittsburgh next week...
As we are closing in on our first Roadshow date, I have been fielding a lot of
questions. Most answers are (and have been) available on this site but I
thought I’d offer this "condensed" post for those who may still have questions:
1) The pre-registration promotion is for pre-registered attendees. If you choose not to pre-register, you do not get the free gift card or the bonus DVD. A limited number of tickets will still be available at the door for $10 cash but it does not include the pre-registration special.
2) If you want to come and have NOT pre-registered, we suggest coming later in the day since the mornings can be congested due to a large number of pre-registered attendees arriving at once. To mainatin reasonable room flow, we reserve the right to temporarily suspend or stop selling "at the door" tickets on the day of the event.
3) If you have registered, simply arrive at the location you registered for and come to the Real Magic Roadshow registration desk. Make sure you have the receipt we emailed you and/or your photo id. We will check you in at that time.
4) It is not necessary to be there the moment the doors open. You can come in at any point in the day. Typically, most people spend a few hours and get more than enough value from the day.
5) This is not a convention. It is not a lecture. It is a dealer room that gets you face to face access with some of the most popular and prolific dealers/creators in the country.
Pre-Registration for Detroit closes tonight at Midnight ET! Tickets will still be available for $10 CASH at the door - BUT only pre-registered guests get the gift card and free DVD. So take advantage of the pre-registration offer now and we'll see you in the Motor City!
This blog contains details of the Real Magic Roadshow tour.